Act of Indiscipline and Misconduct
Any act of misconduct committed by a student inside or outside the campus will be regarded as an act of violation of discipline of the college and will include.
- Disruption of teaching, studies examination or administrative work, curricular or extra curricular activity or residential life ofthe memberof the colleges.
- Damaging or defacing college property or the property of the members of the college or any other property inside or outside the college.
- Use of abusive slogans or intimidatory language or incitement for violence.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited as per D.C.1. Regulation on curbing the menace of ragging in Dentistry 2012.
- Eve’s teasing or disrespectful behavior to elders, women or girl students.
- Committing forgery, tempering with or misuse of the college documents or records, identity cards etc.
- Using or passessing alcoholic or dangerous drugs.
- Pessessing or using any weapon such as knife, chains, iron rods, sticks, explosive and fine arms in hostels or college premises.
- Any other offence under law.
Any other act or acts which may be considered by the management/principal or the disciplinary committee.